There are so many variables when deciding the correct solar size for your home, the main factors you should consider is
- The size of your current electricity bill, usually its best to understand your seasonal usage to gather a true reflection to how solar will offset your electricity expenses from a seasonal view to meet your expectations
- What is your budget to invest into the system, for example batteries may not be within your budget but provisions can be made for future adaption and proofing.
- Your roof aspects and shading will determine the technology to implement and viability
- Your panels come with a performance warranty of 25 years that it will still be performing at a minimum of 90% performance guarantee at 10 or 12 years and 80% at 25 years
- Your inverters come with a standard 5 years warranty, with options to extend this out
- Workmanship warranty is set at 10 years
Small-scale Technology Certificates (STC’s) are tradable commodity attached to eligible installations of renewable energy systems such as solar panels, solar hot water and heat pumps. When you install an eligible system you can claim a set number of STC’s under the Federal Governments Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme (SRES). We purchase your assigned STC’s which in turn reduces the cost of purchase and installation of your system. For more information visit http://ret.cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/Certificates/stcs
We only used qualified Clean Energy Council installer’s and designers to install your system, our selected teams are locally based so you can expect a strong service and ongoing warranty support for your system wherever you may reside!
We specialize in the building industry and work within strict guidelines outlined by the clean energy council and the building industry. We have been established since 2012 and have partnered with a number of great operators within the building industry, since day one our business has operated within a specialized circle and 100% of our business is through reputation and referrals!
Learn about our popular system sizes we find in today’s marketplace.
Discover all stages from choosing a builder to handover and where Construct Solar fit in.
Download Construct Solar’s Batteries and Panels information & data sheets.